Rancho San Julian
Rancho San Julian was granted to Jose De la Guerra in 1837 and has remained in the same family ever since. The main house, which the family calls the Casa, was built from the early 1800s to the late 1800s. The Casa is still used today as the headquarters of the ranch, family gatherings, ranch management, and Ranch Table events. Rancho San Julian is 14,000 acres and is home to wildlife, oak forests and rolling hillsides. The land is used primarily as a working cattle ranch, but also dry farmed crops, kitchen gardens, honey bees, lavender fields and orchards.